THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thankyou for coming. :D

Thankyou for coming. :D
*appreciate*

How long u have been here ? (:

Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hai , Happy Holidays. : ) ❤

Sorry for leaving my blog super duper long. xD 
HAHAHA !
Not i dont want to update . Is wo hen landuo. : P 
So , how you guys doing ? Got miss me ? HAH ! 
2011 Pmr past le , now Holiday time. Going where ah ? Jio please. : )
HAHAHA . I just back from Penang last few days. Its a nice + wonderful trip. xD
I go there with my bitch , Em Ooi . Nothing to play there. Just eat , eat , eat + eat. 
The Air Asia hotel , behpai. HAHAHA. The air-cond very cold. Three
days two nights trip with her , so much of fun. : ) We went for Gurney Drives , Shopping in Gurney Plaza , Swimming and alot more. xD
Night time , cant sleep. T.T cos , too miss him . Idontknow whyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I just started missing him and tears just come out. I smile , if there's something funny. But , inside my heart is
 all full of pain , scar. T.T


SKIP ~ 


Picture of the room. 

Cute ryte ? Only me and her inside. Damn Fit. : D

Picture of us in Penang . : )


















there more photos in mine and hers profile. : ) 
Check it out. 
Thats all , goodnight . Sweetdreams. : D ❤ 



IMISSYOU  ❤

0 comments: