THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thankyou for coming. :D

Thankyou for coming. :D
*appreciate*

How long u have been here ? (:

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Yo readers , i'm bakk. XD

Hey there , im bakk !  
Long time no update jorr , i think almost one month ++ le gua.  -.-
Paiseh lorh. wo hen lazy , onn computer only terus on facebook liao .
Die dyy , without facebook i can't live. -.- hahaha !! Just joking ~ XD 
How are you oh ? Fine ? I'm doing good here , but last week no mood only because of him. /.\
But , now okayy lerh. :D
Facing any problems ? Frends ? Relationship ? *winks* 
If really facing problems , just smile and say  "Everthing will be alright , no worries"
This sentence , really help me alott in my life. : ) 
NEXT
Today  30.07.2011 , was spamming someone's wall. XD 
Spam here and there , OMG ! Its like almost 20+ .. -.-
Beh tahan this siao kia. :P chao dao yao si. XD 
2mrw bu yao bang ni pai zhao ni chai dong ahh ! hngg , dun bully me. :P
Spam for awhile nie , sister jiu wan to playy le . Ask me to qi lai ~ i say wait wait wait . Wo yao spam finish xian , wo bu ke yi lose to him.  -.- Sister jiu say bu yong bu yong ! Just qi lai and let me play. : )
So , i qi lai let her play .. then the siao kia ask me , sudah kena block ah ? Then , i use phone and reply him with , my sister and thats your wife , playing . So , just post as much as you like. I dun care. : ) Then , he says he kolian me. -.- hahaha ! bu hao xiao ~ dun kolian me , kolian ourself jiu hao le. Later , you'll know. Trust me. XD
Bu jiu ~ i online bakk le. 96 notification !! Siao kia , li hai liao laa . Wo lai bao qiu le. hahahaha !! First post  
  •  Xiaoo Lin says she loves you . XD 
  • 她说明天想跟你一起手牵手,一起走。哇,你们好甜哦。。羡慕死了
  •  ‎): i also wan laa. wo jealous. you know ? :P ♥
  • 2mrw i help you and Xiaoo Lin take pictures har. XD ♥  must smile. 
  • Smile smile smile. :) *winks
  •  X-i-a-o-o L-i-n ❤ l-o-v-e-s y-o-u a-l-o-t-tssssssssssss. XD  
  • peace . i did it. :P byee 
Then end le. XD 

31.07.2011 ( Sunday ) *wish to go Genting with my frends*

To - Xiaoo Lin 

You better go ah , please laa. ): wo zhen de hen xiang qu. 
Pei wo laa. Hao bu hao ? 
I need you to be at my side you know  ? ): 
without you , my life sucks. -.-
Hope you'll get to see this. ILY ! 
                                                                                        
                                                                                                           From - Swan. XD 



End ~ 

Goodnights. xD 


0 comments: